Fiesta Spinach Artichoke Dip
Homemade spinach artichoke dip with Fresh Cravings Salsa makes a perfect creamy, savory, mildly spicy appetizer.
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Fresh Cravings Restaurant Style Salsa, Hot
- 2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 10 oz. box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed of extra liquid
- 14 oz. can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In medium bowl mix together sour cream, cream cheese, mayonnaise and Fresh Cravings Restaurant Style Salsa.
- Add Parmesan, chopped spinach and artichoke hearts. Mix until all ingredients are combined.
- Pour into an 8 x 8 pan and bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips, sliced baguette, carrots, celery, or bell peppers.